LAST UPDATED ON: August 12, 2020
A Letter From Clint Rhodes
We are so excited that in just a few days we will be able to meet together in person for worship services! We are all very aware that this season has been difficult in many ways, but at the same time, we know that God has been walking with us in this season and will continue as we go through another transition together. Please be in prayer that God be glorified in the way we walk in this together, and that he continues to bless us with wisdom and strength. Also, take a moment to look at the following details for Sundays moving forward:
- Sunday, August 16th will be our first Sunday to have services on site.
- If you don’t feel ready or meet a high-risk category where it’s best for you to stay home, we will continue to have an online service option for you every Sunday at 9 AM
- In-person service times will be at 9:00 am, and 10:30 am.
- We will have pre-packaged individual communion available as you come in the building and we will have offering boxes for your offerings. As always we have a great online donation method through our Realm app.
- We ask that you allow for at least two seats in between your family and another family attending.
- All in attendance age 3 and up will be required to wear a mask. We will have plenty available if you forget yours!
- There will be no adult classes until further notice.
- Youth classes will resume on August 23rd.
- Creek Kids will resume on September 6th.
- Our church offices will officially reopen on Monday, August 17th.
We can’t wait to see you all! As always if you have questions don’t hesitate to give us a call at the church office (972-351-9400) or send Ann Wilson, our Office Manager, a message through realm or email (email@example.com)